jueves, 5 de julio de 2018

SAMUEL L. JACKSON DESCUBRE EL SECRETO DE POR QUÉ LAS PELÍCULAS MARVEL FUNCIONAN TAN BIEN

"Family.

As I remember that family kind of fell out in the Infinity War didn't they? And I know they didn't call me to make them be good.

I noticed that also. Why am I not there quelling this fire? I did bring all these people into SHIELD and now all of a sudden I'm not there. So I don't know what you talking about!"



The genre has grown and it has grown inside this one place. 

Sure, there’s that other company that makes movies that are like this…some of them are good. 

There’s a real interesting playbook that I look when I watch all the movies and they have this secret sauce…sometimes I wonder because I’m there and I’m looking at the directors and I go “These guys did a TV show. Why are they doing this? If this person does these serious dramas, why is he doing this?”


There’s something that they know, or they find that makes it work. The relationships among the people on the inside of those films always become intimate and intricate. 

Sometimes, the people who are really related, like Loki and Thor, they don’t like each other or there’s family discord. And the people that don’t know each other that are looking for that connection become tied together in a very interesting sort of way.


You’ve got your bratty brother in Iron Man. You’ve got your special needs kid in Hulk. You’ve got your sister who turns out to be Black Widow, a real killer. 

All these things come together and these people find a common goal or they’re all working toward the common good, which brings them together in a very unique and interesting way.”

No hay comentarios: