miércoles, 4 de julio de 2018

¡HAMILL SIGUE LAMENTANDO EL IMPLAUSIBLE DESTINO DE LUKE EN THE LAST JEDI!

Con estas declaraciones, yo dudo mucho que vaya a aparecer siquiera en la conclusión.

También afirma que no ha acordado nada con Gunn sobre Guardians, pero no lo creemos, ¿verdad...?


"There's just such a huge gap between Return of the Jedi and Force Awakens - I had to really contemplate that. I said ‘hey, how did I go from being the most optimistic, positive character to this cranky, suicidal man who wants people to get off his island?’"

"It was a radical change, but I think sometimes being pushed out of your comfort zone is a good thing. Although a part of me said to Rian, ‘but you know, a Jedi would never give up’. 


My concept of the character was that even if I chose the New Hitler thinking he was the New Hope, yeah I'd feel terrible, but I wouldn't secret myself on an island and then turn off the Force."


"J.J. said, ‘Oh and by the way I'll probably put in a couple of floating boulders to show the Force emanating from you, as strong as it is.’ 

So I'm thinking for VIII, I'm going to have Force Lightning coming out of every orifice of my body. You know, lifting an eyebrow and toppling AT-ATs like dominoes. That would have been fun to be that powerful! 

Plus, I wouldn't have to do much. They wouldn't have to teach me choreography to do lightsaber duels. I'd just have to do this,” Hamill points across the room, “and let the special effects guy do everything."


Mientras, el director Johson no se apea del borrico, defendiendo las muertes en su Episodio:

For me TLJ 100% distills what the spirit & heart of SW has been in my life. But yes it is personal, it’s a certain pov, and it has to be - originals were personal for GL, that’s why they’re alive.
SW films will truly betray the heart & spirit of the originals if they lose that,and become soulless clean homages. But being alive means being messy, and it means every film won’t line up exactly with what every fan is expecting or wants. 


I’m sorry TLJ didn’t line up with your own certain pov, really, honestly I am.

No hay comentarios: