lunes, 2 de abril de 2018

¡EL DIRECTOR DE RED SPARROW ESTÁ DESARROLLANDO BATTLESTAR GALACTICA!

Francis Lawrence planea el regreso de la otra franquicia galáctica, esta vez AL CINE.


Yeah, I’m working on that, that’s something I’m developing.

I’m working on that with Lisa Joy, who is one of the creators of “Westworld.” The original series was actually one of the first sets that I ever went on.


I remember being a kid and loving that show and they were filming near my house and my mom took me down there and I got to try on a Cylon helmet.

I loved that show as a kid. I loved the Ron Moore show too.


There will definitely be visual nods. We’re all fans of both series so there will definitely be nods, but for it to be worth doing for us we have to have our own take on it. Without getting into too much detail, there is thematic kind of stuff to make it relevant today.

What makes something interesting to do is if there’s a relevance to the world we live in now.

No hay comentarios: