sábado, 2 de enero de 2016

JAMES GUNN: "CIVIL WAR ES INCREÍBLE"

El director ya la ha visto y no ahorra en elogios:

“I saw Civil War and I think it’s incredible.

It’s one of the best Marvel movies ever, and I can’t believe what a wonderful job [directors Joe and Anthony Russo] did."




"And the cast. Oh my God, they’re so good. So it’s an amazing film and people are going to be really excited to see that come summertime.”

“I’m trying to think about what is cool to say or not. But I will say this one thing:




Tom Holland is…off-the-charts awesome. Off. The. Charts. Awesome. Off the charts. 

Truly. Hand to my heart, he’s amazing.”

2 comentarios:

krri on dijo...

Es que no hemos aprendido nada con la ultima de Starwars y sus comentarios positivos anteriores al estreno? por cierto en esta le cortaron a alguien una mano? No?...Lo harán ...lo harán

orco dijo...

Madre mía, su hype si que está "off the charts"...