domingo, 17 de enero de 2016

¿PUNISHER CONSEGUIRÁ SERIE EN NETFLIX...?

Se rumorea de nuevo sobre este particular, ahora por lo satisfechos que han quedado creadores y cadena con la actuación de Jon Bernthal, que habla así de su personaje:

"With Frank, what was important was the emptiness inside him. He’s dealing with this unbelievable loss.



There’s unbelievable anger and hatred and shame. 

There’s a sense of responsibility and as a father and husband, if I were to lose my family on my watch … I had to put myself in as dark of place as possible the last six months."



"The effect the other characters have on him will push him certain directions. 

I think once you see these characters collide, it’s tremendously interesting and emotionally gripping as well. 

It’s going to be a special season. If you thought last season of 'Daredevil' was dark, we’re going to a whole new place."

No hay comentarios: