martes, 17 de noviembre de 2015

ALAN MOORE SOBRE EL "ÉXITO" ACTUAL DE CONSTANTINE

I honestly don’t think about the time that I wasted working for DC Comics anymore, and can only say that since I was never thinking about irrelevant concerns such as success and popularity while I was writing those books then, no, that would certainly never have occurred to me.

And anyway, I’m a little uncertain about what you mean when you speak of the character’s popularity: are you referring to the American film and, I believe, television series featuring an American character that is nothing at all to do with the character that I created and simply has a name that is spelled the same, but which the makers of the show apparently don’t know how to pronounce properly?


I’m sorry if this sounds negative. I loved the character just as much as you evidently do when I created him, but from my perspective most of the character’s existence since then has been embarrassing America rubbish that I obviously would want nothing to do with.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

no querías ver al Constantine integrado en el universo DC???? pues toma 2 tazas, como decía mi abuela!!!
en el espanto ese de tebeo que se cruzaba con la JLA y en un capítulo de Arrow donde el personaje queda más desnaturalizado que el aceite de colza
Hellblazer... tu antes molabas.....
V H