miércoles, 18 de septiembre de 2019

¡¡¡EL JOKER DE PHOENIX NO ES EL JOKER QUE PELEA CON BATMAN!!!

Las últimas declaraciones del director abordan la aquí ya señalada diferencia de edad del protagonista con Bruce Wayne.

Y la solución que da, más clara no puede ser: NO-ES-EL-JOKER-DE-BATMAN.


"I mean again, we have people who watch this movie who go, 'Oh, I get it.'

And by the way, I’m not saying they’re right, they go, 'Oh, I get it, he’s not the Joker, he’s the inspiration for the Joker. He’s somebody that inspired the Joker.'



 And you go, 'That’s an interesting way of looking at it.' 

And they go, 'Why?' Well their age difference, and blah blah blah, and I go, 'That’s interesting.'"


"Yes, could it have been called Arthur and it just be about a clown? Maybe."

No hay comentarios: