domingo, 5 de agosto de 2018

MATT REEVES SOBRE SU BATMAN: "NO HABRÁ CONTINUACIÓN A LAS PELÍCULAS DE NOLAN"

El director ha salido al paso de los últimos rumores, afortunadamente desmintiendo que sea una adaptación de YEAR ONE.


“We’re not doing any particular [comic]. Year One is one of the many comic books that I love. We are definitely not doing Year One. It’s just exciting to be focused very specifically on a tale that is defining for him and very personal to him.

Obviously we’re not doing an origin tale or anything like that. We’re doing a story that is definitively Batman though and trying to tell a story that’s emotional and yet is really about him being the world’s greatest detective and all the things that for me, since I was a kid, made me love Batman.”


“I’ve talked about making it a very point of view noir-driven definitive Batman story in which he is investigating a particular case and that takes us out into the world of Gotham. I went on a deep dive again revisiting all my favorite comics. Those all inform by osmosis.

There’s no continuation of the Nolan films.
It’s very much trying to find a way to do this as something that for me is going to be definitively Batman and new and cool.”



Creo que lo que cuenta PROMETE.

En dos semanas se terminará el primer guión, pero no cree que se pueda grabar antes del verano que viene.

No hay comentarios: