domingo, 6 de mayo de 2018

WHEDON HABLA SOBRE LA IDEA QUE SI TENÍA PARA BATGIRL

Bueno, parece que al final tenía una idea pero esta no acababa de encajar con los planes o la visión de DC.


"It had been a year since I first pitched the story.

A lot happened in that year and I felt that some of the elements might not work as well and the story kind of just crumbled in my hands.


There were elements that I just hadn't mastered and after a long time, I felt like I wasn't going to.

So, I told people that I didn't have an idea, which isn't exactly true. I had an idea and it just didn't fit into the space that was left for it.


It was a little heartbreaking because I was so excited about it but I'm currently working on something of my own and there's nothing more exciting to me than that."

No hay comentarios: