domingo, 11 de febrero de 2018

¡PETER DAVID CRUZA LAS DOS VERSIONES DE BATTLESTAR GALACTICA!

Pues yo la nueva no llegué a verla, pero la original en su día me encantó.

¡Y a Peter David, más!


With all deference to Star Trek, Firefly… hell, even Space Cases… I firmly believe the recent Battlestar Galactica series is the best SF series ever. And in reviewing the original series for the first time in decades, I was amazed at how it held up far better than I ever could have believed. 

Forty years away from it being dismissed as a Star Wars rip-off, the first BSG had a style, story, and characters all its own and deserved far more than the truncated run it received.


So I am thrilled to have the opportunity to be a part of this truly historic meeting, which was indeed set up in the new series: All of this has happened before, and it will happen again.




PULP FACTION, el grupo para fans de ADAMA.

No hay comentarios: