domingo, 5 de marzo de 2017

X-MEN: SUPERNOVA: SIMON KINGBERG HABLA DE LA NUEVA APROXIMACIÓN A LA SAGA DE FÉNIX OSCURA

El productor y posible director de la próxima película de los X-Men comenta el diferente enfoque que se usará con el tema de Fénix, si es que al final es ese el enfoque de esta nueva cinta:


I can tell you that the stories of me directing it are premature, but I can also tell you that we are in prep on what the next X-Men movie will be. 

We can't confirm what the next movie will be, but I can talk a little about, frankly, what I would do differently if I were to make X-Men: The Last Stand again, which had the Dark Phoenix storyline.



 I think the big mistake we made with that movie - and if anybody is to blame for it it's the writer, and I was one of them - it's that we made the Dark Phoenix the subplot of that film, instead of making it the main plot. 

The Dark Phoenix story is the biggest, and in many ways the most epic, saga of the X-Men comics, so you can't make that the B-plot of the movie. 



If we were lucky enough to have the opportunity to re-tell that story - and certainly, what we did with the end of Days of Future Past gave us the opportunity to re-tell it - I think we all would want to give it the justice and the space to breath that it deserves.

No hay comentarios: