lunes, 7 de diciembre de 2015

PEYTON REED DISPUESTO A EXPLORAR LAS OTRAS IDENTIDADES DE ANT-MAN

"it's such a crucial part of his character in the comics, I think to ignore that would be crazy."

There's a lot of rich stuff. Not only with the different sort of super heroic identities that he had in the comics, but just his psychology"


"I mean, we do set up in the movie that when Scott says to him, 'Why don't you just put on the suit?' He's like, 'I can't. I did it for a long time, and it took a toll on me.

It's like, 'Well, what does that mean, exactly?' I think there are a lot of things that we're going to explore in the next one that will explain a lot of that stuff."



I'm excited just for Evangeline [Lily] to actually suit up and become a hero in the movie. I'm also excited about the idea that Ant-Man and the Wasp were a partnership throughout the history of Marvel Comics.

It's a different dynamic than we've seen in the rest of the Marvel movies, an actual partnership. You've got Captain America and the Falcon, obviously. 


But this is a thing that in the comics was a romantic partnership and a heroic partnership, so it's going to be fun to play around with that and discover what the movie version of that is.

No hay comentarios: