martes, 23 de junio de 2015

JESEE EISENBERG ELOGIA AL GUIONISTA DE BATMAN V SUPERMAN

"I don’t have expectations for myself to adhere to a comic book character, but a lot of people are interested in how I would coincide with the comic book character. But it couldn’t be farther from my mind, because I’m just playing a role…"


"It’s a really great character that’s written by this guy, Chris Terrio, he’s a phenomenal writer… He loves my character in the same way I love my character. He put a lot of work into it. 

It’s a great character, there’s an emotional core to the character. It’s not this silly, villainous character… This is a real depiction of a person who thinks these things. So the challenge is to make it seem real.”

1 comentario:

listillo dijo...

He leído una supuesta filtración del guion y si es de verdad la película va a ser una pasada con una presentación de un universo Dc cohesionado y que difiere de la versión de Marvel por no tener una organización como SHIELD respaldando al gobierno.
Personalmente si el guion fuera falso seria una lastima ya que personalmente me gusto mucho y diferia bastante el enfoque de Marvel/Disney y explicaría cosas como el Suicide Squad