lunes, 31 de marzo de 2014

A DAN DIDIO LE GUSTA (DESTRUIR) LOS PERSONAJES MENORES DE DC


"I love the edges of the DCU. That's what brought me into DC Comics. It wasn't about Justice League, Superman and Batman, it really was about all of the crazy characters that inhabit the corners of the DCU. The one guy that I never got to write which I always loved was Adam Strange. But I got to do "Metal Men;" I love the Metal Men. And characters like the Forever People and O.M.A.C. and Phantom Stranger have such a warm place in my heart. To be part of creating their history and story is a lot of fun."


Es altamente irónico que esta frase la pronuncie quien ha sido el principal artífice en reducir a DC a Superman, Batman y Justice League.

¿Puede alguien decirle que, si le gustan esos personajes marginales, DEJE DE ESCRIBIRLOS...? Igual así le sobreviven...

No hay comentarios: