sábado, 13 de agosto de 2016

KEVIN CONROY, LA VOZ DE BATMAN, SE OPONE A QUE BATMAN MATE EN EL CINE

"Personally I love the fact that Batman – in the stories I’ve done, and the way he’s been rendered by Bruce Timm and Paul Dini, the people I’ve worked with most closely – he never kills anybody. He doesn’t cross that line.

Batman is not a killer
."



"In the most recent live action movie, that seems to have been a line that was crossed and it’s not one I’m particularly comfortable with."



A mi escuchar a este señor, QUE ES UNA INSTITUCIÓN, sacándole los colores de una manera tan elegante a Snyder y sus lacayos, me da VERGÜENZA AJENA. No por el, sino por los otros.


No se quien más se tendrá que pronunciar al respecto para que la dirección creativa de DC Films de un giro de 180º.

Ya solo falta que critique las películas DC Stan Lee...

No hay comentarios: