lunes, 6 de febrero de 2017

JAMES GUNN SOBRE LA RELACIÓN DE AYESHA Y WARLOCK EN GUARDIANS

Explica su participación en Infinity War, el papel de Thanos en las vidas de Andromeda y Gamora, y finalmente el papel de Ayesha y su planeta en el posible origen de Warlock...


“Am I going to have any involvement with Infinity War, yes, I’m an executive producer on Infinity War. I’ve been working hard with the Russo Brothers, the Marvel guys, Kevin Feige to make sure that any of the characters that I’m involved with that are in that movie are well taken care of and are as funny as they should be, and is as honest and truthful as they should be, so I’ve been dealing with them all the time. I

’ve been talking to the actors on set every single day as we go through production and it’s been a great experience.”


It’s about two sisters. It’s not about the sisters and their father. It’s about two sisters and what were the sisters’ problems with each other? And, you know, some of those things were caused by being raised by the ultimate abusive father. 

But it really isn’t about Thanos, and frankly, I just wasn’t inspired to put him in the movie. You know, I kind of go with my gut on these things and it just wasn’t what I wanted to do. It wasn’t the most fun part of the movie last time for me and I just didn’t really wanna do it this time


“. And again, the relationship with Thanos has nothing to do with it. It’s not about their relationship with Thanos. It’s about their relationship to each other, and what is that? And that was interesting to me, and I thought that was important to our story, and that was important to our characters. 

What happened with them in the past—there’s a lot of stuff that happened with them in the past that affects our characters presently.”


“[It’s] totally possible. They’re created in pods.”


“She’s a member of this race called the Sovereign, and they’re all genetically created by themselves as a self-sustaining race who are perfect. The Sovereign will act as the main antagonists in the film, and seem to take their cues from a few different races and organizations in the comics.”







No hay comentarios: