domingo, 25 de octubre de 2015

ZACK SNYDER SOBRE SU BATMAN

I definitely wanted an older Batman. I wanted a war-weary Batman. 

That's why, in a lot of ways, Ben was really perfect for me -- we kind of aged him a little bit. It worked really great. I'm really excited about the Batman we created.


There are so many great artists who have drawn Batman. So many great comics that have been created -- it's countless. I was talking to Frank about it: "Dark Knight Returns" was such a big influence on me, that I wanted to to honor him through imagery in the movie.

You could still make "Dark Knight Returns" into a movie, if you want. That's what I'm saying, as far as how much we used and how much we didn't use. The visual elements, there are some that I homage, but I don't think the movie [is an adaptation].

No hay comentarios: