martes, 22 de septiembre de 2020

TOM BREVOORT, EDITOR DE AVENGERS: "ME DESESPERA EL FUTURO QUE LES DEJO A MIS HIJOS"

Anoche, una de las personas que mas he admirado creativamente, escribía las siguientes, descarnadas declaraciones en su Twitter: 

It takes so little these days to knock me over into the abyss. I sleep more than ever, yet I’m tired all the time. 

A feeling of hopelessness is omnipresent. On the good days, I can fake my way through, even to myself. On the bad, I lose it completely.
I despair for the future that I have left my children and the heartless, broken world they are inheriting.
I try to fight on without hope, but that fight is so hard and so endless.

 I’m tired of living on this planet, among these broken people, of which I am one.
I won’t give up, but it’s not going to be up to me at some point.

 I’m simply going to break, snap in two, collapse all at once. And that will be the end of it.
I will tell you that I’m all right when you ask, but who among us is truly all right? All rightness is gone, all kindness, all mercy. 

What else can I say to you? Your struggle is just as great as mine, and likely more so.
So from time to time, I will be weak and I’ll be angry at nothing for no reason and I’ll be on the verge of breaking. As I expect that you are.

 And then I’ll march forward again, one step at a time, until I eventually fall.


La verdad que es algo realmente TRAUMÁTICO ver a alguien que no solo tiene el trabajo, y por tanto, la vida que uno hubiese deseado idealmente para si mismo, un trabajo que precisamente consiste en narrar historias de HÉROES y por tanto, de ESPERANZA, completamente desesperado sobre el futuro y confesando que está a punto de romperse, y que se romperá. 

¡Si el está así...¿que nos queda a los demás?!  


Hemos querido corresponder a su sinceridad -que afortunadamente, contiene mucho positivo- con nuestra admiración y apoyo, recordándole eso mismo, que si los lectores de superhéroes sabemos algo, es que SIEMPRE QUEDA LA ESPERANZA.

Y eso os pedimos, lectores, que le devolváis algo de la alegría y los buenos datos que el nos ha procurado. 

A el y al Mundo. Mientras que llega -o no- la Caballería.

No hay comentarios: