lunes, 20 de octubre de 2014

DAVID AYER HABLA YA SOBRE SUICIDE SQUAD

"I can say that it's a 'Dirty Dozen' with supervillains. Does a movie really need good guys?'"

Preguntado sobre cómo hará el casting para una peli así, respondió: "Like one would cast any other role. I don't know what I'm going to do. I’m going to do what I do in my typical fever dream of directing."

En la foto, algunos de los actores que se rumorean para los papeles.


"I love the passion [comic book fans] have for these characters and these worlds. I think there's something incredible about the comic genre and technology has finally caught up with pen and ink to render these fantastic worlds in a way that feels believable and visceral to audiences. It's a secular religion in that regards. The mythology that these characters represent -- the idea of them as fallen gods on Earth -- is intriguing to me. I can't wait to start exploring those corridors."

1 comentario:

OLGERD VLADISLAV dijo...

Si lo hacen en un tono como "doce del patibulo" o "los violentos de Kelly" podría funcionar muy bien.
Despues de todo aquí si que no trata de heroes positivos como el Capitán America o Superman si no de unos desesperados que se juegan su única o mejor oportunidad