jueves, 18 de febrero de 2016

¡JAIMIE ALEXANDER (SIF) CONTRA WONDER WOMAN Y DC!

En unas declaraciones radicales, la actriz no lamenta haber dejado pasar el papel de Wonder Woman, se descubre como lectora de cómics (Marvel), elogia a Lynda Carter (ninguneando a Gal Gador, claro) y critica la falta de contenido de los personajes DC:

"The thing I really enjoy about Marvel is that they start with a character first and all the explosions and costumes, the glitz and glam, are secondary to who the actual character is deep down. 


That’s something I haven’t really been able to find with DC Comics.

I know that’s a bold statement, but it’s been my experience."


"I’m excited to see what Gal Gadot is going to do with the role. I was one of a few people that were an obvious choice for Wonder Woman, but it was never going to happen. 

I’m contracted with Marvel and it would (be) strange. Sif, in her way, is Marvel’s Wonder Woman. 

They’re both ethereal and have armor and a sword, and have special abilities; the physicality of the role is very similar."


"I’m a huge comic book fan, and I’ve read a lot from all different comic book outlets. I enjoy Marvel, and I’m not just saying that because I’m in the Thor films. 

I gravitate towards the Marvel characters. 

Of course, growing up I really loved Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman; there will never be a better Wonder Woman."

2 comentarios:

Alonso Rafael Lizaraz Sánchez dijo...

Jaime Alexander como Lady Sif es mas Wonder Woman que la misma Gadot, apuesto lo que sea a que es así. Lynda Carter por siempre!!

herb_b dijo...

La verdad que creo que seria una mejor opcion para Wonder Woman¡¡¡ aunque como dice, con su papel en Marvel, seria imposible