viernes, 4 de marzo de 2016

MARK HAMILL: "DAISY RIDLEY ES "COMO UNA HIJA" PARA MI"

“Daisy is incredible, so genuine, appealing, loveable, she beams, she has a wonderful charisma, I adore her. She’s my daughter’s age - and that’s how I relate to her.

I don’t mean anything by that. As actors that’s how I relate to that.”


Daisy le devuelve los elogios, pero ojo, no puede evitar varias bromas sobre el final del Episodio VII...¡Y el contenido del VIII!

“Me and Mark have been rehearsing a lot, and it’s really amazing … He’s amazing to rehearse with, and I’m very excited to be doing the rest of the stuff.”

“It’s two hours of me and Mark Hamill staring at each other. At the end of the film, you’re not sure if he’s going to talk or not. Nine opens the same way.”


“It’s such a good story! Seriously. Luke is so cool in this
one. Really.”


¿Chascarillos de Hamill o pistas sobre la ascendencia de Rey...? ¡Habrá que ver un par de películas para eso...!


Mientras tanto, ambos están en Dubrovnik rodando en este iluminado set.

No hay comentarios: