jueves, 31 de agosto de 2017

WILLIAM DAFOE, VULKO, HABLA DE AQUAMAN

Para ser una peli DC, me está cayendo simpática por lo calladitos que están.

Y por que, para variar, no solo la han anunciado, SINO QUE LA ESTÁN HACIENDO.


You know what? I think I may have even signed on before James Wan was on board, but he’s great. I agree, his enthusiasm is fantastic. In fact, his enthusiasm reminds me, very much, of Sam Raimi’s enthusiasm, to make a connection there. When I made Spider-Man with Sam Raimi, one of the most impressive things was that it didn’t feel like an industry film.

It felt like a personal film. It felt like Sam Raimi was getting to fulfill a fantasy of his. He was so connected to that Spider-Man mythology that he really infused it with great love and great playfulness, and I love that. James Wan is very similar.


The other thing about James Wan that’s so impressive, and I think you can see it in his movies, is that he’s very precise. He really knows exactly what he wants, which is particularly a great asset when you’re making a movie that’s so technologically complicated.


He can be very clear, and it’s fun to play the game of having him give you an ask and trying to satisfy that ask. He gives you some things to play with and a good story.

I’m on a little break right now, but I go back to Australia tonight (August 18th) to finish the movie, and I’ll work for another month.

No hay comentarios: