lunes, 16 de octubre de 2017

INDIANA JONES: JOHN RHYS-DAVIES QUIERE REGRESAR COMO SALLAH

El actor tiene una idea de cómo habría envejecido su personaje y pide regresa en Indi 5:


“What would have happened to Sallah? I like to think that he would have been somebody like Khaled al-Asaad – that marvellous 80-year-old man who was defending his museum in Palmyra and who hid its major treasures and refused to give them over to ISIS and was beheaded in the town square. I think that’s probably how I would have seen Sallah.”


“I’d love to have one last crack at Sallah, but I understand if time has just moved on – it would be sad.”


“Sallah is the last Arab in popular, contemporary culture, that we regard as a hero. 

The world has changed, and that’s a tragedy for the West and for the Arab world.”

No hay comentarios: