lunes, 14 de agosto de 2017

"SHAZAM! SERÁ LA PELÍCULA MÁS DIVERTIDA DEL UNIVERSO DC"

David Sandberg, el director de la película habla de su concepto para ella y de cómo se está documentando:


The big attraction for me with that character is the fact that every kid dreams of being Superman, right? I mean I certainly did, and (Billy Batson) is a kid that gets that chance.

He gets to become the superhero. So it’ll be big with superpowers in a way. In terms of what people can expect, I think this will be one of the more fun or lighthearted movies so far in the DC universe. It certainly will be a departure.



It wasn’t a character I grew up with. It was published in Sweden, where I’m from, in the ’70s, so it’s a little before my time. 

So I only knew him from the Justice League. It’s not until now that I’m getting into the comics and reading a lot of the old ones, the Geoff Johns ones, ‘The Power of Shazam,’ and looking at a bunch of animation. So I’m really getting to know the character.


To be honest, it was not a superhero I grew up with either. When I grew up in Sweden, there wasn’t a lot of Shazam around. 

So it’s someone who I’ve learned to love later in life as well,so I can relate to [people who are] new to Shazam. I think [it] might be a good thing that I’m doing it, because I know what you need to learn.


En otro orden de cosas, se le ocurrió publicar una página de guión FALSA en la que Shazam! llama "bitch" a Superman, y este se retuerce el bigote mientras ambos pelean.

Pues bien, para que veáis el nivel que tienen algunos fans...¡MUCHOS LA DIERON POR REAL YA YA ANDABAN PROTESTANDO!

Seguro que son los mismitos que no dicen ni "mu" ante los guiones de las pelis de Snyder...

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Sin duda. Aunque la idea de incluir a superman en una palicula de capitan marvel suena bien quiero desir WB se a olvidado del personage.

Juan Constantin dijo...

Saludos:

Con los enemigos clásicos del Gran Queso Rojo (Sivana, Ibac, Mr. Mind...) es difícil hacer una peli oscura como le gusta a Warner. Los tiros le irían mejor si meten humor...

Juan Constantin