domingo, 1 de enero de 2017

RIDLEY SCOTT: "EL CINE DE SUPERHÉROES NO TIENE HISTORIA ALGUNA"

“Superhero movies are not my kind of thing – that’s why I’ve never really done one. [I’ve been asked] several times, but I can’t believe in the thin, gossamer tight-rope of the non-reality of the situation of the superhero."


I’ve done that kind of movie – Blade Runner really is a comic strip when you think about it, it’s a dark story told in an unreal world.

You could almost put Batman or Superman in that world, that atmosphere, except I’d have a f**king good story, as opposed to no story!”



“I want to keep doing cinema and I hope it doesn’t affect those of us who still keep making smart films. I’m hoping it doesn’t affect me.”


Es sintomático que precisamente a Batman y Superman como ejemplo de cine SIN HISTORIA ALGUNA.

Igual es por que también llueve mucho, como en Blade Runner... ;-P

No hay comentarios: