viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2016

JOHN BERNTHAL ELOGIA A LOS FANS DE LOS CÓMICS DE SUPERHERÓES: "SON SUPERINTELIGENTES"

El actor expone su nuevo fervor superheróico, y su nueva apreciación de los lectores de superhéroes...¡Que aquí compartimos solo PARCIALMENTE...! ;-)


"I’m working on The Punisher now. You know, this whole superhero-comic-book thing is something I had zero interest in being a part of. 

The guys that I really, really respect as actors seem to have kind of purposely stayed away from that. I don’t mean that I’m above that or anything, just that it was not for me.


But then when I got to know a little bit about this character… He ain’t got a [frick]ing cape. He ain’t got any superpowers. 


He’s a [frick]ing tortured, angry father and husband who’s living in this unbelievable world of darkness and loss and torment.


Frank Castle resonates with me. And comic-book fans are the greatest fans on earth. It’s not like their insane fervor isn’t based on anything. 

This is a super-intelligent fan base, because reading a comic book requires you to do a lot of work. You’ve got to fill in all these [frick]ing gaps.

I’m respectful of that. These characters exist in their minds and hearts."


No hay comentarios: