martes, 6 de septiembre de 2016

MEL GIBSON DICE QUE BATMAN V SUPERMAN "ES UNA MIERDA"

Hablando lo que cuestan las películas con efectos especiales:

“I look at them and scratch my head. I’m really baffled by it. I think there’s a lot of waste, but maybe if I did one of those things with the green screens, I’d find out different. I don’t know.



Maybe they do cost that much. It seems to me that you could do it for less, if you’re spending outrageous amounts of money, $180 million or more, I don’t know how you make it back after the tax man gets you and after you give half to the exhibitors.”


“What did they spend on ‘Batman v Superman’ that they’re admitting to?” 

Y cuando le dijeron la cantidad concluyó: “And it’s a piece of shit.”



¡Si, señor, así me gusta a mi la gente, que llama a las cosas POR SU NOMBRE...! ;-)))

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Bueno, razón no le falta...