martes, 9 de agosto de 2016

¡¡¡UN FAN AMENAZA DEMANDAR A WARNER POR PUBLICIDAD ENGAÑOSA SOBRE LAS ESCENAS DEL JOKER!!!

"Suicide Squad trailers showcased several specific Joker scenes that I had to pay for the whole movie just so that I can go watch those specific scenes that WB/DC had advertised in their trailers and TV spots.

These scenes are: When Joker banged his head on his car window, when Joker says, ''let me show you my toys,' when Joker punchs the roof of his car, when Joker drops a bomb with his face all messed up and says, ''Bye bye!' Non of these scenes were in the movie."



También echa de menos varias escenas de Katana:

"These scenes were advertised several times in the 1st trailer and many TV ads...but they didn't show it to me in the movie.

I wasted alot of money paying and travelling to go watch this movie because of these specific scenes they had advertised to me and all of us saying, ''hey, check out our preview! this will all be in our movie, come watch it on the 5th! All lies.



Además el pobre intentó pedir que le devolvieran el dinero en el cine y lo echaron a patadas:

"So I'm now taking this to court. I want my refund, the trauma of being embarrassed as I was being kicked out and people laughing at me for wanting my refund, and also the 160 pounds of fuel money I used to drive to London from Scotland."



No sabemos si es en broma o en serio, en cualquier caso es BRILLANTE.

Aunque yo creo que una demanda por DAÑOS Y PERJUICIOS MORALES prosperaría mucho mejor. ¿Alguien se apunta...? ;-))

2 comentarios:

Nagash dijo...

Mejor se podía hacer eso Thot-Amon, a las dos grandes compañías cuando prometen cargarse un personaje o cambiar el status-quo y a los pocos meses sin explicación plausible o mas bien pobre vuelven a lo mismo. Que tiempos aquellos cuando aparentemente moria un villano, y despues aparecia en otra colección explicaban como se había librado de tal destino. Ahora nos toman el pelo y tragamos. Pues mira por donde que a este hombre le doy la razón...

Bac Hylon dijo...

Pues en Warner le dirán que las escenas saldrán en la versión chachiguachi de Blu-Ray, y que se espere a entonces.

¡Y así, pasa otra vez por caja! ¡Un plan sin fisuras!