jueves, 4 de febrero de 2016

20TH CENTURY FOX CONFIRMA LA ADAPTACIÓN DE 20.000 LEGUAS DE VIAJE SUBMARINO POR BRYAN SINGER

Está escrita por Rick Sordelet & Dan Studney y producida por Singer y Jason Taylor.


“I’m incredibly excited to be working with my friends at Fox, with whom I’ve had such a long and fruitful relationship."

El director también ha confirmado que seguirá trabajando en las películas de X-Men.


“Ever since I was a boy and first discovered the 1870 Jules Verne novel, I have dreamt of retelling this classic story.

Without revealing too much, it contains not only the original characters of Captain Nemo, Ned Land and Professor Aronnax, but also some new and original characters and Sci Fi plot twists culminating in a timeless adventure for all ages.”



¿Quienes serán esos nuevos y originales personajes que Singer pretende subir al Nautilus...?

No hay comentarios: