domingo, 20 de septiembre de 2015

¡¡SEBASTIAN STAN RESPONDE A ZACK SNYDER!!

"Yeah, I’m sitting here and I’m listening to you and I’m thinking, 'Do I want to fire some shots at DC right now, at Zack Snyder?'

 I read some of those comments where he said something about Batman and Superman, I can’t remember where I read that, somewhere… Something about, 'It’s not going to be your flavor-of-the-week 'Ant-Man.'' And I was like, 'Oh thanks, Zack. That’s great. Way to do something original.'"


"But I would say we’re still making something very original in our own way. I mean, the Russos are coming in and taking something people are used to and they’re shaping it up and changing it in a very different way. 

They’re not trying to mimic a better Christopher Nolan movie or something like that.”

A esto lo llamo yo un "ZAS!!! EN TODA LA BOCA!"

1 comentario:

herb_b dijo...

Hay le ha pillado... solo que las de Nolan tampoco es que fueran tan buenas