lunes, 28 de septiembre de 2015

ROBBIE AMELL, FIRESTORM, QUIERE SER EL BATMAN BEYOND DEL CINE


"I'm a huge fan of that idea. I think the problem is because they have Batman going on right now, they won't make the 'Batman Beyond' movie until I'm too old to be Terry McGinnis

By then I'll probably be the old, crusty Batman."


"I'm a huge fan of that idea. I think it would be a great property. I think the smartest idea for them would be to make it like a $30 million movie, don't do the big $200 million blockbuster.

Do like a dark, gritty version of 'Batman Beyond.' The visual effects have come so far that they don't need $200 million to show the technology that they have. Make it like a nice, grounded character piece. 

But I don't run a studio, so that means nothing!"


¿Alguien puede decirle a este hombre que hace unos 15 AÑOS que está demasiado mayor para ser Terry McGuinnis...?

¡Gracias!

No hay comentarios: