miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2015

PAUL BETTANY HABLA DE THE VISION EN CIVIL WAR

“It was a lot of work! We all had a bit more fun. You know, there were more improvised jokes between me and [Robert] Downey Jr., and me and Chris Evans, and it was a really loose atmosphere on-set. It was one really loose set, it was great!

 I would totally lie to you if it wasn’t, but I don’t have to lie. And we all get on. They’re all a really nice bunch of boys and girls. They’re all happy to be there. They’re being terribly well-paid, so they should be happy to be there. And work’s really creative and fun, you know? I got to be born on camera, you know, that’s unlikely to ever happen again.”


 “I was given comics. I also was looking to think about what could be edifying for me to learn. I took the opportunity -- you see my character get born… something unlikely to ever happen to me again.

He must be both omnipotent and yet totally naive at the same time. And experiencing the world in real time and his place in it. Is he going to be a force of good or a force of evil?

 It was really interesting, fun to play with, because he’s dangerous, you don’t know if he’s going to go one way or another. I’m continuing that theme in 'Captain America 3.'

No hay comentarios: