sábado, 20 de junio de 2015

ROSARIO DAWSON SOBRE EL PAPEL DE NIGHT NURSE EN DAREDEVIL SEASON 2

"I'm looking forward to seeing where [Claire's arc] goes, because her eyes have been opened up to this other world -- and she's crossed the line"



"You know, this is someone who helps people, and she's been violent now but seeing the need for it. 


I think there's a lot that she's having to grapple with, and I think that's what’s exciting about using this show to explore street-level characters: it makes it that much more closer to us."


Sobre Punisher:

That's going to raise the stakes so much more, because Matt Murdock almost behaves like the Punisher in the first season... [Matt] crosses the line quite often, so it's going to be really interesting to see how they differentiate them and where that goes.




“So it feels like, A) I finally get to join Marvel. I get to do it in a way that’s completely altering the universe, which is awesome. And then, B) I have no idea where it’s going, because here I was having this fling with Matt Murdock, and now Luke Cage is coming up, and Jessica Jones…"

"…I have no idea how they’re wanting me to come back or in which way, shape or form. But it’s nice to know that I’ve got a character who does kind of string everyone together and bring all those worlds together.

No hay comentarios: