jueves, 11 de septiembre de 2014

ANDREW GARDFIELD DA EN EL CLAVO DE LOS "PROBLEMILLAS" DE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2

Por lo que cuenta, una cosa era el guión original y otra el montaje que se hizo.

Me parece muy acertado lo que dice: No se pueden poner y quitar cosas sin alterar por completo el conjunto.

"I read a lot of the reactions from people and I had to stop because I could feel I was getting away from how I actually felt about it. For me, I read the script that Alex [Kurtzman] and Bob [Orci] wrote, and I genuinely loved it. There was this thread running through it."


"I think what happened was, through the pre-production, production, and post-production, when you have something that works as a whole, and then you start removing portions of it—because there was even more of it than was in the final cut, and everything was related."

"Once you start removing things and saying, “No, that doesn’t work,” then the thread is broken, and it’s hard to go with the flow of the story. Certain people at the studio had problems with certain parts of it, and ultimately the studio is the final say in those movies because they’re the tentpoles, so you have to answer to those people."

No hay comentarios: