miércoles, 3 de septiembre de 2014

A DAVE FINCH, DIBUJANTE DE WONDER WOMAN, LE GUSTA EL TRAJE DE LA PELÍCULA

You know, I really like the design! I think it'll look great.

I think what works on-screen and what works on the page can be a little different, sometimes. Like with Superman's costume, you'll notice the red is a little more muted in the movies. I think Wonder Woman's costume will look beautiful on the screen.



Sobre la versión New 52 que anda dibujando, ha dicho:

I feel like the design for the New 52 that she has right now is a bit of a compromise between the classic look. The shorts are a little more substantial, which I think looks nice. I like the look of the two stars versus all the little stars, which looks a little cleaner. I love the new outfit, and the one she has now is the one I'm drawing.

In Issue #2, she is wearing armor, and it's a really classic look for her. She's fighting the Amazons on Themyscira. It's not really a superhero-type scenario, so I wanted an outfit that would reflect that.

No hay comentarios: